Thursday, February 4, 2010

Talking A-10

Let talk A-10 for a minute. There's a small buzz out there right now about the mid-majors but this conference is looking to make some noise this year. Currently I have 5, yes 5 A-10 teams in the bracket and a 6th in the last 8 out. All 6 teams are in the top 41 in RPI and 2 are top 20. Right now have more teams in then the Pac-10, not surprising, and the same amount as the Big Ten. Now, we have 6 weeks of regular season to go and there a good chance they'll not 1 or 2 of each other out but even 4 bids out of a non-BCS conference is huge for the mid-majors. I'm excited....not as excited as I would be if I was talking about my favorite conference, the Colonial, but I'm excited non the less. Go Spiders! (thats Richmond in case you didn't know)

No comments: